UtahFutures.org: provides a variety of assessment tools on personality, job skills, job-matching, budgeting skills, and many more. Students create log-ins that will store their information (log-in based on school information; speak to counselor if you have questions).
Auditory-Visual-Tactile learning style survey
- Kuder Navigator – an online education and career planning system that gives secondary students (6-12) the tools they need to build a foundation for lifelong career success.
- Employability/Life Skills Assessment – a paper assessment in which a student’s abilities are rated on a variety of skills that help the IEP team to identify strengths and areas in needed of support with transition goals. There are many of these assessments available. Here is an example.
- Transition Assessment Survey for Parents – an online survey for parents to provide their ideas and goals for their students in the three transition areas. One example of such a survey can be found here.
- TEACCH Transition Assessment Profile (TTAP) – this comprehensive test was developed for adolescent and older children with autism spectrum disorders, particularly those with transition needs.
- EXPLORE Test (8TH Grade) – a multiple choice assessment that gathers information about a student’s skills, interests, plans, and goals.
- PLAN Test (10th Grade) – a multiple choice assessment that gathers information about a student’s skills, interests, plans, and goals.
- ACT (11th Grade) – a college readiness assessment is a curriculum- and standards0based educational and career planning tool that assesses students’ academic readiness for college.
(Portions of the content above from Davis School District .)